Challenge32 Bag Deposit
– The indication of interest on the google form provided earlier is NOT a confirmation of a slot.
– Slots are on a first come first serve basis.
– To use the bag deposit services, you need to present the bag deposit ticket during race day at the counter. Please print them and bring them to deposit the bag. If you are green, just use the phone.
– The ticket is emailed to you once you make payment. Please check your spam boxes if you can’t find it
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or WA +65 90117531 if you still can’t find it.
Subject line “C32BagDeposit” providing the email you used to register.
– Only bring essentials in a reasonable bag size (24l and smaller).
We have the right to refuse your bag if it is too big and not issue a refund. We are not responsible for any loss of items as much as we try to be helpful and take the necessary steps to safeguard your bag.
– Bags that are left with us after 1130am on race day would be kept for 2 days. Reasonable attempts would be made to contact you and if that fails we would dispose of the items or donate it to charity as we deem fit.